1. Level the rain gutter installation position, and use ink to flick the line from the beginning to the end.
2. Take out the rain gutter from the packing bag, place the rain gutter steadily on the ground or on the scaffold, and place the rain gutter horizontally under the rain gutter, use a cutting machine to cut one and
The rainwater bucket has a hole the same size as the spout.
3. Slowly insert the rainwater bucket into the rainwater trough to the launching position.
4. Install the hanger on the rain gutter; insert in order and master the spacing, the distance between two adjacent hangers is 40~45CM;
5. Use an electric drill (No. 6 drill bit) to make holes at the position of the elastic line at a distance of 40~45cm, and knock into the expansion tube.
6. Place the rain gutter at the position where the line has been stretched, adjust the spacing of the "splices", and then fix the lifter and rain gutter with ∮4X40 stainless steel screws.
7. When encountering the corner of the rain gutter, you need to use a "clip connector" to connect the "external corner" and "inner angle", and the connection part of the rain gutter and the rain gutter also needs to be connected with a "clip connector".
8. During the installation of the rain gutter, in order to prevent water leakage, glass glue and PVC glue must be applied to the corresponding accessories such as the lock device and the card connector.